All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe crisis of environmental degradation has createcharemd an immense volume of literature which focuses on controlling environmental problems. Economic Rights and Environmental Wrongs goes one step further to extend and complement the current debates.
- Author BiographyRose Anne Devlin, Associate Professor of Economics and R. Quentin Grafton, Professor of Economics, Crawford School, Australian National University
- Author(s)R. Quentin Grafton,Rose Anne Devlin
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/1999
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight643 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £27.89
- £39.99Trending at £42.17
- £13.83Trending at £15.50
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £20.45Trending at £21.06
- £2.80Trending at £4.56
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.