CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explains how economic rights are realized-or violated-in Canada and the United States. Contributors analyze the philosophy, law, and politics of these rights and discuss specific issues such as poverty, health care, and the rights of people with disabilities.
- Author BiographyRhoda E. Howard-Hassmann is Canada Research Chair in International Human Rights and Professor in Global Studies and Political Science at Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada. She is the author of several books, including Reparations to Africa, also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press. Claude E. Welch, Jr. is SUNY Distinguished Service Professor and Professor of Political Science at the State University of New York, Buffalo. He is the author of many books, including Protecting Human Rights in Africa: Strategies and Roles of Nongovernmental Organizations, also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication28/03/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePennsylvania Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byClaude E. Welch,Rhoda E. Howard-Hassman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.