All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionValue Management focuses on value management and the habits of value companies, as well as the processes they must undertake to be a value company. The book provides quantitative ways of determining whether a company's decision has added to its value with an understandable, practical, and implementation friendly approach to the subject.
- Author BiographyELEANOR BLOXHAM is President of The Value Alliance (www.thevaluealliance.com) and former KPMG national director and practice leader. She has been a pioneer in introducing Economic Value Management to CEOs, boards, and executive management teams, working with them to establish management and financial practices and incentive structures that support good corporate governance and value creation. Ms. Bloxham is the author of Value-Led Organizations, also published by Wiley, and has spoken at Stanford University, The Ohio State University, banking schools, conferences, and seminars across the globe on the topic of Economic Value Management.
- Author(s)Eleanor Bloxham
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2003
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.