Economic and Legal Issues in Intellectual Property by John Wiley and Sons Ltd (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.51+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* A timely volume examining the economic and legal issues in intellectual property (IP) * Includes nine state-of-the-art survey papers including contributions from Jerry Hausman, Gregory K.
- Author BiographyMichael McAleer is Professor of Economics (Econometrics) at the University of Western Australia in Perth. Les Oxley is Professor of Economics at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand, and Adjunct Professor at the University of Western Australia.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSurveys of Recent Research in Economics
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight474 g
- Width180 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byLes Oxley,Michael McAleer
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £16.92Trending at £18.22
- £22.90Trending at £23.15
- £11.71Trending at £12.02
- £12.04Trending at £12.95
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £16.03Trending at £17.88
- £14.51Trending at £15.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.