All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook explores the contradictions between what policy reforms were supposed to do and what actually happened in local communities
- Author BiographyPeter D. Little is Professor and Chair of Anthropology and Director of the Program in Development Studies at Emory University.
- Author(s)Peter D. Little
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note8 b&w illus.
- Weight400 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.