All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of this popular and accessible practitioner guide to the economic principles of competition law, revised and updated with new case law and economic approaches.
- Author BiographyGunnar Niels is a Partner at Oxera, leading the organisation's work in competition policy and litigation. He is a non-governmental adviser (NGA) to the International Competition Network (ICN) Working Group on Unilateral Conduct. Helen Jenkins is a Partner at Oxera, with more than 20 years of professional experience in applying economic principles to issues of strategic importance for businesses, predominantly in the context of litigation and competition investigations. James Kavanagh is a Partner at Oxera, specialising in competition economics, with a focus on state aid and litigation. He has worked on economic and finance issues in cases in all major European jurisdictions.
- Author(s)Gunnar Niels,Helen Jenkins,James Kavanagh
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight942 g
- Width179 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.