All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis primer for social work students introduces the general definitions and concepts of economics and uses case studies in social work to develop applied knowledge. The case studies include stories of job training, substance abuse centres, counselling, therapy and child protection services.
- Author BiographyMichael Lewis is assistant professor of Social Welfare at SUNY-Stony Brook. Karl Widerquist is a research associate at the Jerome Levy Economics Research Institute of Bard College.
- Author(s)Karl Widerquist,Michael Lewis
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2002
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note12 figures
- Weight454 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.