All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.40Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.95Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for managers struggling to understand the risks in organizations dependent on secure networks, this book applies economics not to generate breakthroughs in theoretical economics, but rather breakthroughs in understanding the problems of security.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight486 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byL. Jean Camp,Stephen Lewis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.