All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Olivier Ecker
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleDevelopment Economics & Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number64
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notetables
- Weight420 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
- Table Of ContentsContents: Economics - Micronutrient malnutrition - Food security - Sub-Saharan Africa - Malawi - Tanzania - Rwanda - Uganda - Food and nutrient demand - Income and price elasticity - Deficiency - Calories - Iron - Zinc - Vitamin A - Undernourishment - Quadratic almost ideal demand system (QUAIDS) - Regression - Nutritional Assessment - Dietary patterns - Bioavailability - Household data - Food consumption - 24-hour dietary recall - Development policy - Agriculture - Rural - Econometrics.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Olivier Ecker received his M.Sc. degree and doctorate in Agricultural Economics at the University of Hohenheim (Germany). During his Ph.D. research, the author worked as research associate with the chair of International Agricultural Trade and Food Security at the Department for Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences in the Tropics and Subtropics of the University of Hohenheim.
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £33.98Trending at £35.21
- £2.80Trending at £4.67
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.04Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.