All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Charles K. Rowley
- PublisherLiberty Fund Inc
- Date of Publication21/02/2005
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleSelected Works of Gordon Tullock S.
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiberty Fund Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, frontispiece, figures
- Weight768 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction; The Nature of Public Choice; What Should Government Do?; The Vote Motive: As Essay in Economics of Politics; Rational Ignorance and its Implications; Voting Paradoxes; The Median Voter Theorem; Vote Trading and Logrolling as Mechanisms; More on Demand Revealing; Voting Methods and Political Market Behaviour; Index.
- Author BiographyCharles Rowley is Duncan Black Professor of Economics and a Senior Fellow of the James M Buchanan Centre for Political Economy at George Mason University. He is also General Director of the Locke Institute.
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.98Trending at £34.76
- £10.15Trending at £13.12
- £9.05Trending at £10.09
- £8.90Trending at £9.72
- £8.19Trending at £8.56
- £7.64Trending at £7.98
- £11.01Trending at £12.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.