All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.49Trending at £8.39
About this product
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleEconomy and Environment
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight511 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byF. Archibugi,Peter Nijkamp,Professor Peter Nijkamp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1989
- Table Of Contents1. The Challenge of Sustainable Development.- 2. 'Our Common Future', Sustaining the Momentum.- 3. Ecological Sustainability and Economic Development.- 4. Towards Sustainable Development: an Environmental Perspective.- 5. Steady-State and Growth Concepts for the Next Century.- 6. Externalities: Economics & Thermodynamics.- 7. Ecological Modernization of Industrial Society Three Strategic Elements.- 8. Economics versus Ecology.- 9. An Assessment of Environmental Progress: the Reason for Failure.- 10. Comprehensive Social Assessment: an Essential Instrument for Environmental Policy-Making.- 11. Environmental Quality in a New System of Social Accounts.- 12. Multicriteria Analysis: a Decision Support System for Sustainable Environmental Management.- 13. Social Cost Benefit Analysis and Soil Erosion.- 14. Environmental Policy in Relation to Territorial Distribution and Productive Activities.- 15. Physical Planning and Environmental Protection in the Long Term.- 16. Four Important Changes in the American Approach to Environmental Regulation.- 17. Economic Growth and Environmental Change in Japan; Net National Welfare Beyond.- 18. Comparative Analysis of Environmental Policies.
- Author BiographyProfessor Dr P. Nijkamp has received the 1996 Spinoza Award, an annual award to honour outstanding scientific merit and to stimulate innovative future research.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.