All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides perspectives on the ways in which scholastic natural philosophy anticipated and contributed to the emergence of scientific thought.
- PrizesWinner of John Nicholas Brown Prize 2002.
- Author(s)Joel Kaye
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/1998
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Life and Thought: Fourth Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 35
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.