All listings for this product
About this product
- Author BiographyRobert G. Bailey, born in 1939, received his PhD in Geography from the University of California, Los Angeles in 1971. An ecological geographer with U.S. Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station, he was leader of the agency's Ecosystem Management Analysis Center for many years. He has four decades of experience working with the theory and practice of ecosystem classification and mapping and its application to management. He is author of numerous publications on this and related subjects, including four books.
- Author(s)Robert G. Bailey
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note80 black & white illustrations, 54 colour illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight576 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2014
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £6.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.