All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 26 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byThomas Koellner
- Table Of Contents1. Ecosystem Services and Global Trade of Natural Resources: An Introduction Thomas Koellner Part 1: Foundations for Understanding the Trade of Natural Resources and its Implication for Ecosystem Services 2. Global Human Dependence on Ecosystem Services Jordan Levine and Kai M.A. Chan 3. Economics of Global Trade and Ecosystem Services David Zilberman 4. International Trade Policies and Ecosystem Services David Blandford 5. The Need for Global Governance of Ecosystem Services: a Human-Environment Systems Perspective on Biofuel Production Roland W. Scholz Part 2: Ecosystem impacts of global flows of virtual land, water and sea in the physical economy 6. Ecosystem Impacts of Virtual Land Use Embodied in Traded Goods and Services Thomas Koellner and Manel van der Sleen 7. Ecosystem Impacts of Virtual Water Embodied in Global Trade of Agricultural Products Hong Yang, Jungo Liu, Alexander J.B. Zehnder, and Johan Rockstrom 8. Global Trade of Fisheries Products-implications for marine ecosystems and their services Lisa Deutsch, Max Troell, Karin Limburg and Miriam Huitric Part 3: Accounting Tools for Global Ecosystem Services 9. Life Cycle Assessment and Ecosystem Services Thomas Koellner, Stephan Pfister and Annette Koehler 10. Ecosystem Services in Green National Accounting Jean-Louis Weber Part 4: Instruments for Global Governance of Ecosystem Services 11. Fair Trade, Environmental Labels, Bans and Ecosystem Services Ulrike Grote and Pradyot R Jena 12. International Payments for Ecosystem Services: Principles and Practices Graciela Chichilnisky 13. International Biodiversity Offsets Annah L. Peterson, Chloe Hill, Louise A. Gallagher 14. Landscape Labeling: Combining Certification with Ecosystem Service Conservation at Landscape Scales Jaboury Ghazoul Conclusion 15. Governance of Ecosystem Services in a World of Global Trade Thomas Koellner et al.
- Author BiographyThomas Koellner is Professor of Ecological Services at the University of Bayreuth, Germany.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.