All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thought-provoking book provides a comprehensive exploration of the emerging fields of ecotherapy, ecopsychology and nature-based therapies. Written by a collection of leading experts, the book offers a unique examination of a range of theoretical perspectives and applies the latest research to this fast-developing area of therapeutic practice.
- Author BiographyMartin Jordan is a Counselling Psychologist, Psychotherapist and expert in the field of Ecotherapy. Formerly, he was a Senior Lecturer at the University of Brighton, UK. Joe Hinds is a Psychotherapist and counsellor, and is Senior Lecturer in Psychology at Canterbury Christ Church University, UK.
- Author(s)Joe Hinds,Martin Jordan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/06/2016
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note11 halftones, 4 diagrames, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight351 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.