Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.70Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by monster_bookshop
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'With passion and commitment thousands of small people built Eden as a symbol of hope in action. This is the story of how it all came about: the Project's genesis in the Lost Gardens of Heligan, its design and construction against all the odds, and its talented team of larger-than-life personalities.
- Author BiographyTim Smit is Chief Executive and co-founder of the Eden Project, near St Austell in Cornwall. He is also on the board of the Prince's Trust Business division, a member of the Cornwall Gardens Trust and a Director of Kneehigh Theatre. He recently chaired the Landscape Heritage Trust's feasibility study of urban parks and gardens throughout the UK and presented their findings to the government Select Committee on the Environment. In 2000 he was given the Outstanding Contribution to Tourism in the UK Award by the English Tourism Council. He lives with his wife and family in Cornwall.
- Author(s)Tim Smit
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2002
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Out-of-print date14/07/2011
- Content Note32 colour photos
- Weight311 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.