All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an experienced author team, this work offers resources for the two-tier specification. Difficult concepts are explained to encourage learner success. This work contains fully blended books and software that allows the reader to deliver interactive lessons.
- Author BiographyKeith Pledger taught maths between 1975 and 1990, as well as doing advisory work for an LEA. He has authored over 40 textbooks for schools and colleges.
- Author(s)Gareth Cole,Graham Newman,Joe Petran,Keith Pledger,Peter Jolly,Sue Bright
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication21/03/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleEdexcel GCSE Maths 2006
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight1468 g
- Width193 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £5.73Trending at £5.94
- £5.57Trending at £6.51
- £10.54Trending at £11.24
- £8.15Trending at £12.13
- £4.98Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.77
- £4.15Trending at £5.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.