Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £22.23Trending at £22.73
- £9.41Trending at £17.12
- £9.53Trending at £14.99
- £7.60Trending at £10.03
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.88Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe text incorporates selections from Poe's fiction, poetry and nonfiction, along with critical essays representing three major critical and cultural controversies about Poe and his work: aesthetics and the literary marketplace; race; and gender and sexuality.
- Author BiographyEdgar Allan Poe (January 19, 1809 - October 7, 1849) was an American author and poet; his short stories include The Fall of the House of Usher, The Murders in the Rue Morgue, The Pit and the Pendulum, and The Tell-Tale Heart. Jared Gardner is a Professor in the Department of English and the Film Studies Program at Ohio State University, specializing in American literature, film, and popular culture. Elizabeth Hewitt is Associate Professor in the Department of English at Ohio State University.
- Author(s)Edgar Allan Poe,Elizabeth Hewitt,Jared Gardner
- PublisherBedford/Saint Martin's
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBedford/Saint Martin's
- Content Notebiography
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st Critical
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.