Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionEdible Wild Plants is a field guide to the 90 most common and sought-after species in North America. Conveniently sized to fit in your pocket and featuring full-color, detailed illustrations, this informative guide makes it easy to identify plants in your backyard, favorite parks, and wildlife areas.
- Author BiographyTodd Telander is a freelance natural science illustrator and wildlife artist. He is the author and illustrator of Birds of California, Birds of Colorado, Birds of Florida, and Mushrooms (all FalconGuides), and he illustrated Scats and Tracks of North America and America's 100 Most Wanted Birds (both FalconGuides). He studied biology and environmental studies at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Author(s)Todd Telander
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleFalcon Field Guide Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Out-of-print date10/03/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight7 g
- Width102 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.