All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible, enjoyable, attractive and browsable history of Edinburgh as seen through maps, that will appeal to all those with an interest in Edinburgh and Scottish history.
- Author BiographyChristopher Fleet joined the National Library of Scotland in 1994, where his main responsibilities relate to digital mapping and making maps available online. He has researched, written and spoken widely on these subjects and on maps of Scotland, and is a co-author of Scotland: Mapping the Nation (Birlinn 2011). Daniel MacCannell lives in East Lothian, where he runs the Historical Detective Agency Ltd. He has studied Scottish, English, Dutch and French buildings, landscapes and townscapes for more than twenty years, and was awarded a Ph.D. in History and Art History by the University of Aberdeen in 2010. He is the great-grandson of Canadian-American landscape architect Earle Edgerly MacCannell. This is his fourth book for Birlinn.
- Author(s)Chris Fleet,Daniel MacCannell
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- Series TitleMapping the Cities Series
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBirlinn Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (colour), maps (colour)
- Weight1928 g
- Width246 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.