All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a unique and comprehensive review of the making and re-making of Edinburgh over most of the last millennium.
- Author BiographyBrian Edwards is Professor of Sustainable Architecture at the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts. He is author of numerous books, the most recent of which are Courtyard Housing (2004), Green Architecture (2001), Sustainable Housing (2000) and Green Buildings Pay (1988). Paul Jenkins is Director of the Centre for Environment and Human Settlements, Heriot-Watt University. He is joint editor of Urban Development and Civil Society (2001) and Place Identity, Participation and Planning (Routledge, 2004).
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note124, both color and b/w
- Weight764 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBrian Edwards,Paul Jenkins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.