All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdna Andrade is the first book-length study of the aesthetic influences, creative development, and enduring legacy of this dynamic twentieth-century American artist, tracing her career from her early surrealist landscapes, through decades of the geometric patterns of Op Art to her late-life studies of the Atlantic coastline.
- Author BiographyDebra Bricker Balken is an independent curator and author of several books on modern and contemporary art, including Abstract Expressionism and The Park Avenue Cubists.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note170 color
- Weight1497 g
- Width254 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDebra Bricker Balken
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.