CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.74Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionWhile Cuba's 1940 constitution was among the most progressive in the western hemisphere, few knew its details until political leader Chibas, whose suicide in 1951 precipitated the Cuban Revolution, read it on his radio program. This work explores Chibas's life in order to explain the nature of Cuban politics from the mid-twentieth century to today.
- Author BiographyIlan Ehrlich is assistant professor of history at Bergen Community College.
- Author(s)Ilan Ehrlich
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note20 black & white halftones
- Weight576 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.