All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEducating English Learners places educators inside the classroom with four ESL students of varying backgrounds. Using case studies and proven strategies, this book explores ways these ESL students succeeded.
- Author BiographyJoyce W. Nutta is a professor of English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) and the ESOL coordinator of the College of Education at the University of Central Florida, USA. Carine Strebel is an assistant professor and ESOL coordinator in the Department of Education at Stetson University, USA. Kouider Mokhtari is the Anderson-Vukelja-Wright Endowed Professor of Education in the School of Education at the University of Texas at Tyler, USA. Florin M. Mihai is an associate professor of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) at the University of Central Florida, USA. Edwidge Crevecoeur-Bryant is the ESOL coordinator in the School of Education at Jacksonville University, USA.
- Author(s)Carine Strebel,Edwidge Crevecoeur-Bryant,Florin M. Mihai,Joyce W. Nutta,Kouider Mokhtari
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.