All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive overview of what the science of psychology can tell us about intuition - where it comes from, how it works, whether we can trust it. The author finds that intuition is a normal and important component of thought that has its roots in processes of tacit learning.
- Author BiographyRobin M. Hogarth is an ICREA Research Professor at Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona. He is a former president of the Judgment and Decision Making Society and the European Association for Decision Making, and the author of Judgment and Choice, among other titles.
- Author(s)Robin M. Hogarth
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note3 halftones, 7 line drawings, 7 tables
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £6.67Trending at £7.99
- £5.80Trending at £7.72
- £7.98Trending at £9.01
- £9.12Trending at £11.02
- £8.93Trending at £9.25
- £5.15Trending at £7.34
- £7.94Trending at £9.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.