All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn esoteric study of Shakespeare plays.
- Author BiographyJOSIE ALWYN, born in London in 1951, has lived most of her life amid the South Downs in Sussex. She was educated at Lewes Grammar School and Sussex University, graduating with an MA in English Renaissance Literature and Drama. Doctoral research led her deeper into the classical and medieval streams of thinking that flow into Shakespeare's writing, and also introduced her to the work of Rudolf Steiner. The beginning of family life in 1984 opened vocational pathways into Steiner education: first in the Brighton Steiner School and at the London Waldorf Teacher Training Seminar with Brien Masters, then at Michael Hall Steiner School in Forest Row as Upper School English teacher. Josie is currently co-director of the London Waldorf Seminar and a Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship adviser.BRIEN MASTERS (1931-2013) was a distinguished educationalist, musician and a prolific author. Qualified both as a State and Steiner-Waldorf teacher, he taught for more than 50 years, and acted as a consultant up to government ministerial level. He wrote numerous articles and publications for use in schools, and his Doctoral thesis was a critical appraisal of Waldorf praxis in the light of Rudolf Steiner's educational ideas. His career included appointments as Choirmaster and Organist in the Anglican Church, Chair of the Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship, Editor of Child and Man and Steiner Education, and Director of the London Waldorf Teacher Training Seminar. His books include Kindling the Word, Mozart and Adventures in Steiner Education.
- Author(s)Brien Masters,Josie Alwyn
- PublisherTemple Lodge Publishing
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemple Lodge Publishing
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.98Trending at £7.12
- £17.29Trending at £17.80
- £12.50Trending at £19.80
- £6.50Trending at £6.94
- £6.62Trending at £7.55
- £5.46Trending at £6.32
- £5.95Trending at £6.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.