Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionDo Martin Heidegger's statements on the nature of thinking compel a re-examination of Dewey's view? Does Hans-Georg Gadamer's philosophy of experience advance beyond Dewey's experimental model? This book examines John Dewey's philosophy of education, and asks how well it stands up in view of developments in Continental European philosophy.
- Author BiographyPaul Fairfield teaches Philosophy at Queen's University in Kingston, Canada.
- Author(s)Paul Fairfield
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight623 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.