All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing together eight original chapters written by scholars in the field of hermeneutics, this title takes variety of principles and themes from philosophical hermeneutics, drawing on insights from major figures such as Martin Heidegger, Hans-Georg Gadamer and Paul Ricoeur, and applies them to issues in education and the philosophy of education.
- Author BiographyPaul Fairfield is Associate Professor in the Department of Philosophy at Queen's University, Canada.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byPaul Fairfield
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.