Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThrough an unusual weaving not only of disciplinary but also of personal and academic, poetic, and analytical perspectives, Alison Cook-Sather argues that education can be understood as a process of translation through which every learner is both the translator and the subject of her own translation.
- Author BiographyAlison Cook-Sather is Professor of Education and Coordinator of the Teaching and Learning Initiative and The Andrew W. Mellon Teaching and Learning Institute at Bryn Mawr College. She is coeditor (with Jeffrey Shultz) of In Our Own Words: Students' Perspectives on School.
- Author(s)Alison Cook-Sather
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.