All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis text looks at the educational reform movement that began in the late 1980s in Sub-Saharan Africa, after a World Bank policy study documented that African educational systems had entered a period of severe decline as a result of intensifying economic and political instability.
- Author BiographyJEANNE MOULTON is a consultant in international education in Palo Alto, California. KAREN MUNDY is Assistant Professor, Social Sciences, Policy, and Educational Practice, Stanford University School of Education. MICHEL WELMOND is Research Educational Analyst, Center for International Development, Research Triangle Institute in North Carolina. JAMES H. WILLIAMS is Assistant Professor of International Education, Department of Educational Leadership, George Washington University.
- Author(s)Jeanne Moulton,Karen Mundy
- Date of Publication30/12/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContributions to the Study of Education
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 82
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJames Williams,Michel Welmond
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.