All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes up the question of how structural changes in schooling and the growing impacts of neoliberalism and globalization affect social change, national development, and democratic educational systems throughout the world. This book offers analytical avenues to understand and criticize the practices and policies of neoliberal states.
- Author BiographyCarlos Alberto Torres is Professor of Social Sciences and Comparative Education at the Graduate School of Education, UCLA.
- Author(s)Carlos Alberto Torres
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 18
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.