CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £10.23
- £13.86Trending at £14.27
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £23.41Trending at £25.49
- £20.64Trending at £21.94
- £17.46Trending at £19.78
- £9.39Trending at £12.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis text reviews the educational experience of the 1960s and 1970s and to suggest ways of approaching contemporary themes such as equality, accountability and standards. The author underlines a 19th and 20th-century sociological tradition in analysing education and covers a range of educational themes.
- Author(s)Harold Silver
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.