All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionProviding detailed discussion of library and information science education in China, including Hong Kong and Macau, this volume covers the history of library science education in China, library science training, and evaluation of library school teachers.
- Author(s)Guangwei Wu,Lili Zheng
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/01/1998
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation of Library & Information Professionals: An International S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMansell Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Volume editorJill Harris
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.