Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionBiocapitalism, an economic model built on making new commodities from existing forms of life, has fundamentally changed how we understand the boundaries between nature/culture and human/nonhuman. This is the first book to examine its implications for education and how human capital understandings of education are co-evolving with biocapitalism.
- Author BiographyClayton Pierce is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Education, Culture, & Society at the University of Utah, USA.
- Author(s)Clayton Pierce
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleNew Frontiers in Education, Culture and Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight344 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.