Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a theoretical perspective on the study of school algebra, in which both semiotics and history occur. This book gives priority to meaning in use over formal meaning . It features a methodological design that allows for the interpretation of specific phenomena and the inclusion of evidence.
- Author(s)Eugenio Filloy,Luis Puig,Teresa Rojano
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/09/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMathematics Education Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 43
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1360 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.