All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive and accessible textbook to explore the history, research, issues and applications of Internet-infused education.
- Author BiographyMichael Glassman is an Associate Professor in the Department of Educational Studies at the Ohio State University. He has published widely on Internet-related issues in education.
- Author(s)Michael Glassman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/02/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.