All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUrges a revival of the humanities' lost tradition of studying the meaning of life through the careful but critical reading of great works of literary and philosophical imagination. This book offers the charter document of that revival.
- Author BiographyAnthony T. Kronman is Sterling Professor of Law, Yale Law School. Since stepping down as Dean of the Law School in 2004, he has been teaching in the Directed Studies Program at Yale and devoting himself to the humanities.
- Author(s)Anthony T. Kronman
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.