All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Educations in Ethnic Violence, Matthew Lange analyzes ways in which education contributes to ethnic violence.
- Author BiographyMatthew Lange is an associate professor of sociology at McGill University. He is the author of Lineages of Despotism and Development (2009) and co-editor of States and Development (2005) and Oxford Handbook on the Transformation of States (forthcoming).
- Author(s)Matthew Lange
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 17 tables
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.