All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMunch was Norway's greatest artist and one of the founders of the Expressionist movement. This book accompanies an exhibition of Munch's greatest prints at the Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery, Glasgow and the National Gallery of Ireland, Dublin, selected from the unrivalled holdings of the Munch Museum, Oslo.
- Author BiographyArt historian Magne Bruteig was educated at the University of Oslo. He is senior curator of prints and drawings at the Munch Museum, and author of 'Munch Drawings' (2004). He also contributed to the seminal exhibition Much Becoming Munch (2009). Peter Black is curator of prints at the Hunterian Art Gallery. He studied at Oxford and has written widely on prints and drawings. His publications include 'The Prints of Stanley William Hayter: A Complete Catalogue' (1992), and he has curated numerous print exhibitions, ranging from Parmigianino (2008) to Whistler and Nineteenth-century Printmaking (2003).
- Author(s)Magne Bruteig,Peter Black
- PublisherPhilip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2009
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhilip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Content Note58 colour, 14 monochrome
- Weight726 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £97.50Trending at £102.48
- £53.00Trending at £61.61
- £23.71Trending at £30.34
- £21.97Trending at £23.01
- £11.70Trending at £12.05
- £4.80Trending at £5.20
- £8.95Trending at £9.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.