All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdward II (1284-1327), King of England, Lord of Ireland, and Duke of Aquitaine, was the object of ignominy during his lifetime and calumny since it. This biography does not present Edward II as a heroic or successful king: his deposition after a turbulent reign of nearly twenty years is proof enough that it went terribly wrong.
- Author BiographySeymour Phillips is emeritus professor of medieval history, University College, Dublin, and a Member of the Royal Irish Academy.
- Author(s)Seymour Phillips
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleThe Yale English Monarchs Series
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note20 black-&-white illustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine53 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £6.17Trending at £7.34
- £4.68Trending at £4.84
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.