All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWas Edward IV lazy and licentious preferring his mistresses to his ministers or was he a wise and successful monarch? This study presents contemporary and near-contemporary sources enabling the reader to appreciate why his reputation has fluctuated so markedly and provides and indispensable compendium for all who wish to understand Yorkist England.
- Author BiographyKeith Dockray was formerly a senior examiner in medieval history and early modern history at the University of Huddersfield. He has written extensively on Fifteenth Century history and appeared in numerous television documentaries including the Channel 4 'courtroom' programme Trial of Richard III.
- Author(s)Keith Dockray
- PublisherFonthill Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationToadsmoor Road
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFonthill Media
- Content Note20 black and white
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.