All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays by renowned theologians investigates the role of Edward Schillebeeckx' thought for contemporary theology.
- Author BiographyDr Frederiek Depoortere is a Postdoctoral Fellow of the Research Foundation - Flanders (FWO) at the Faculty of Theology, K.U.Leuven (Belgium) and a member of the research group 'Theology in a Postmodern Context'. Stephan van Erp is a Senior Researcher and Lecturer in Systematic Theology and Theory of Religion and Culture at the Faculties of Theology and Religious Studies of the Radboud University Nijmegen (the Netherlands). His main publications include The Art of God: Hans Urs von Balthasar's Theological Aesthetics and the Foundations of Faith (2004) and Vrijheid in verdeeldheid: De geschiedenis van religieuze tolerantie (Freedom in Diversity: The History of Religious Tolerance) (2008). Lieven Boeve is professor of fundamental theology at the Catholic University of Leuven (Belgium), where he currently also serves as Dean of the Faculty and as the co-ordinator of the Research Group Theology in a Postmodern Context. His research concerns theological epistemology, philosophical theology, truth in faith and theology, tradition development and hermeneutics. He is the author of Interrupting Tradition. An Essay on Christian Faith in a Postmodern Context (2003) and God Interrupts History. Theology in a Time of Upheaval (2007). He has co-edited various volumes, of which the most recent are: Augustine and Postmodern Thought: A New Alliance against Modernity? (2009) and Orthodoxy: Process and Product (2009). From 2005 till 2009 he served as president of the European Society for Catholic Theology.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byFrederiek Depoortere,Lieven Boeve,Stephan van Erp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.