All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommunicating a message effectively needs precision - be it verbal or non-verbal. In the professional arena, the accuracy of the message to be shared becomes all the more important as business decisions may depend on the same. Now in its second edition, this title details the pre-requisites of communicating effectively in the corporate environment.
- Author BiographyAsha Kaul, PhD, is Professor, Communication Area, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India. She has presented/published many articles and papers in national and international journals. She is also a founding Chairperson of Gender Resource Centre, IIMA. Dr. Asha Kaul has authored two other books Business Communication, 2nd ed., and New Paradigms for Gender Inclusivity: Theory and Best Practices published by PHI Learning.
- Author(s)Asha Kaul
- PublisherPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.