All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practice-oriented guide givesa concise overview of the theoretical and practical complexities of communication and language. Updated with new activities, features and a reader-friendly part structure, it addresses the importance of communication to interprofessional, culturally-sensitive and anti-discriminatorypractice.
- Author BiographyNEIL THOMPSON a highly respected writer, teacher and adviser, with over 33 years experience in the people professions. He has held full or honorary professorships at four UK universities, and is now a sought-after trainer, consultant and conference speaker. He is the Editor-in-Chief of two online communities (Well-being Zone: www.well-beingzone.com and Social Work Focus: www.socialworkfocus.com). His personal website is at www.neilthompson.info.
- Author(s)Neil Thompson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/05/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1998
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note272 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.