All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommunication and especially interviewing skills are vital to all areas of social care practice. Clearly structured and filled with practical examples, this book provides students and practitioners with a comprehensive guide to interviewing young people and adults.
- Author BiographyGINA ALLEN is a qualified social worker. She has wide experience of social work both as a practitioner, and as a practice teacher. DUNCAN LANGFORD is a lecturer at Kent University, UK. He is a qualified social worker with a keen interest in interviewing and associated skills. He has published books with McGraw Hill, Addison Wesley and Palgrave Macmillan.
- Author(s)Duncan Langford,Gina Allen
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication06/11/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight428 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.