All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that the fundamental requirements for leadership for learning in the early years should be provided by considering social contexts, adopting a commitment to collective working and focusing on improving children's learning outcomes.
- Author BiographyIram Siraj-Blatchford is Professor of Early Childhood Education at the Institute of Education, University of London. She was a director of the EPPE project (funded by DfES) and the Evaluation of the Foundation Phase in Wales (funded by the Welsh Assembly). In all her work she has been concerned to raise the quality of education and care for our youngest children across the UK. At the time of publication, Laura Manni was working at a primary school in Zambia. Previously she was a Research Associate at the Institute of Education, University of London.
- Author(s)Iram Siraj-Blatchford,Laura Manni
- PublisherInstitute of Education Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleIssues in Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitute of Education Publications
- Content Note2 figures, 1 black & white tables
- Weight168 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Foreword byLesley Saunders
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.89
- £18.18Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.94
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.