All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the application of a variety of financial and merchandising strategies for maximising access to markets.
- Author BiographyVeronica Miller Mordaunt, Madelyn Perenchio and Dorothy Metcalfe have all taught at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in California. Andrea Weeks is affiliated with Strouds Corporation.
- Author(s)Andrea Weeks,Dorothy A. Metcalfe,Madelyn Perenchio,Veronica Miller Mordaunt
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.