All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an up-to-date approach to making meetings more effective by showing readers how to become their own meetings specialists. Within a three-stage framework it shows how to identify and analyze what makes an effective meeting and what causes meetings to fail.
- Author(s)Jane Hodgson,Philip Hodgson
- Date of Publication09/04/1992
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleSunday Times Business Skills S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Business Books
- Out-of-print date12/10/1995
- Content Notediagrams
- Weight795 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.