All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a series of workshops on postgraduate supervision, this guide presents frequently encountered difficulties in the student/supervisor relationship. It includes a section that shows how the case studies can be used in a teaching workshop setting.
- Author BiographyDr Eley is Senior Lecturer in Medical Microbiology and chairs the School and Faculty Graduate Research Committees in Medicine at the University of Sheffield. For the latter he is currently Sub-Dean in Postgraduate Affairs. He is interested in all aspects of postgraduate research activities, particularly those related to supervision and has successfully supervised postgraduate research students since 1987. As well as degrees in microbiology, Dr Eley has two higher degrees in Education. Emeritus Professor Jennings was Professor of Virology at the University of Sheffield from 1996 to 2000. He was a member and then chair of the Graduate Research Committee in the Faculty of Medicine for 9 years. He has supervised many postgraduate research students since 1967 and has wide experience relating to the problems and issues arising during postgraduate supervision. Over a 5 year period he was responsible for the organisation and presentation of the university supervisor training programme.
- Author(s)Adrian R. Eley,Roy Jennings
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Higher Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight860 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.