All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionUsing features such as case studies, exercises and points for reflection, this title presents an introduction to managing the supervisory relationship for both trainee and supervisor.
- Author BiographyMichael Carroll, Ph.D. is a Chartered Counselling Psychologist. He is an accredited Executive Coach and an accredited Supervisor of Executive Coaches with APECS (Association for Professional Executive Coaches and Supervisors). Michael is Visiting Industrial Professor in the Graduate School of Education, University of Bristol and the winner of the 2001 British Psychological Society Award for Distinguished Contributions to Professional Psychology. Michael works with individuals, teams and organizations specializing in the theme of learning and wellbeing. He supervises, coaches and trains nationally and internationally and works within the private and public spheres. He runs the Centre for Supervision Training. He has trained in, written about and researched supervision for over 30 years, both supervising and being supervised. He has written, co-written and edited 10 book including the following Training Counselling Supervisors: Strategies, Methods, Techniques (Edited with Elizabeth Holloway, Sage:1999); Counselling Supervision in Context (Edited with Elizabeth Holloway: Sage: 1999), The Handbook of Counselling in Organisations (Edited with Michael Walton: Sage, 1997), Counselling Supervision: Theory, Skills and Practice (Sage, 1996); Workplace Counselling (Sage, 1996).
- Author(s)Michael Carroll
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight454 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.